Kiwi – Golden
HOW TO USE
– Blend them into thick milkshakes, smoothies, juices.
– Add them in salads and bake delicious pies.
– The nutritive value and flavour are retained even on cooking.
One Kiwi contains a full day requirement of vitamin C. It is the perfect fruit for pregnant women as it contains good amount of folate that prevents neural tube defects and helps in brain growth in infants. Maintains healthy and smooth skin.
– Kiwis are oval shaped with a brownish outer skin.
– The flesh is bright green and juicy with tiny, edible black seeds.
– With its distinct sweet-sour taste and a pleasant smell, it tastes like strawberry and honeydew melon.